Our payroll professionals will create a tailored payroll solution to help your restaurant to comply with the complex laws governing employee wages and tips.
- Tips-to-minimum compliance for regular and overtime pay
- Form 4070 “Employee’s Report of Tips to Employer” tip sign-off sheet — Covers your liabilities for employees reporting tips and related discrepancies.
- Shortfall report — Informs you when your employees did not have enough pay to cover the taxes required to be deducted from their check.
- FICA tip credit report — Claim this report on Federal Form 8846 as a dollar-for-dollar tax credit when you pay FICA on tip amounts that bring the hourly rate over minimum wage. We can provide the amounts, you get the credit.
- TEFRA Service – Form 8027: Employer’s Annual Information Return of Tip Income and Allocated Tips
For more information on APLAZ Restaurant Payroll, contact a payroll administration service specialist at (650) 557-3797 or click the contact button: