Why do you need professional liability insurance?
Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), protects your business if you are sued for negligently performing your services, even if you haven’t made a mistake.
You should seriously consider this coverage if your business:
- provides a professional service.
- regularly gives advice to clients.
- is requested by a client to have professional liability insurance to complete a contract.
Additional coverage benefits:
- Flexible payment options: We negotiate with the insurance carriers to offer you the option of making monthly payments to help you manage your cash flow.
- Worldwide coverage: We protect you for work done by your business anywhere in the world, as long as the covered claim is filed in the United States, a U.S. territory.
- Claims responsiveness: When a covered claim is reported, we will immediately defend you even if the claim has no basis and, if necessary, appoint an attorney.
We find the specialists providing professional liability insurance for a range of professional services businesses.
- Tailored coverage: Specializing in businesses and tailor coverage to the risks in your field.
- Passion for service: Work with knowledgeable agents that provide exceptional service.
- Coverage for contracts: Our professional liability coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Fast and simple: Online quotes or speak to a licensed agent – immediate coverage.
- Confidence: All carriers, Insurance Company Inc. are ‘A’ rated (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
For more information on APLAZ Professional Liability Insurance services, contact an Insurance Services specialist at (650) 557-3797 or click the contact button: