Why do you need errors and omissions insurance?
If you have a professional services business, having errors and omissions insurance coverage can be an integral part of protecting your business. Accusations of negligence or the failure to perform your professional services are things that any professional services business can be sued for, even if it hasn’t made a mistake.
You should seriously consider this coverage if your business:
- provides a professional service.
- regularly gives advice.
- is required by its clients to have E&O insurance.
Additional coverage benefits:
- Monthly payment options: Spread out your payments (with no fees) to help manage your cash flow.
- Work completed by temporary staff is covered: Professional liability coverage work done by full-time employees and temporary staff, as well as independent contractors.
- Past work covered: Unlike some of our competitors’ policies, our errors and omissions insurance covers unknown claims arising from work completed before you were even insured with us, back to an agreed date.
- Worldwide coverage: The insurance company that you ultimately choose, will protect you as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., one of its territories.
- Claims responsiveness: In the world of professional businesses time is of the essence, especially when you need to make an insurance claim. If a covered claim is filed, the insurance company will immediately defend you even if the claim has no basis and, if necessary, appoint an attorney.
We manage, administer and negotiate for errors and omissions insurance (E&O insurance), also known as professional liability insurance for professional services businesses. That’s why we have made it easier for small business owners to buy E&O coverage direct and online.
- Tailored coverage: Specialize in businesses and tailor coverage to the risks in each business field.
- Passion for service: Knowledgeable agents provide exceptional service.
- Coverage for contracts: Errors & omissions coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Fast and simple: We acquire quotes or speak to a licensed agents – for immediate coverage.
For more information on APLAZ Errors and Omissions Insurance services, contact an Insurance Services specialist at (650) 557-3797 or click the contact button: