Voluntary Benefits Programs.
Enhance Your Benefit Program Without Adding to Your Premiums
Voluntary benefits are offered through the employer via payroll deduction. These benefits are also referred to as “worksite” or “supplemental” benefits. They are usually offered at no cost to the employer, thereby allowing you to expand and enhance your benefit program without contributing additional premium dollars.
Typical Voluntary Benefits Can Include Any of the Following:
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Mini-Med (limited medical plans)
- Gap Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Cancer (as well as other specified disease plans)
- Pre-Paid Legal
- Discount Plans
- Access to a Wide Range of Carriers
- Flexibility in Enrollment Systems
- Post Enrollment Reporting
- “One Stop Shop” for Customer Service (employer & employee)
- Guaranteed or Simplified Issue Underwriting (based on participation)
- Contact us for information or request a Quote!
For more information on APLAZ Voluntary Benefits Programs, contact an APLAZ business service specialist at (650) 557-3797 or click the contact button: